Devicode Church is one of the District Church in Church of South India of Kanyakumari Diocese, situated in Midalam Village, Vilavancode Taluk of Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu, India. Before the construction of the church, the surroundings people did not know the Jesus and worshiped other idols. Rev.Charles Mead, the father of the South Travancore Mission and head of Neyoor District church came to Devicode in 1828 and made people know about Lord Jesus. After lot of challenges faced by the missionaries, the Church was constructed in palm leaves by Rev.Charles Mead and Rev.Pelis Iyer. In 1893 the new church was built and the old church was destroyed by Rev.Issac Henry Hacker. Rev.Sinclair Iyer was the third missionary who arrived in 1929, when the mission house was constructed. Mr.T.Richard Nelson (Late), Church Secretary (1992-2006), who was a remarkable, dedicated his life for the construction of the new church.